Early To Mid 18 Cent. French Marine Cartridge Box
- It has 9 holes, with the wood block, and is excellent quality, hand crafted with a double flap. Quality leather & stitching, burgundy upper flap, with white trim & anchor.
- These "Belly boxes" were copied from detailed pictures and a hand assembled sample, from an original.
- This cartridge box would be suitable for pre F & I War, 7 Years War, as well as the Rev. War period.
- They are pictured in Chartrand's, "The French Soldier in Colonial America" on pages thirty-two and thirty-five, and in Spring's, "The French Marines, 1754-61" on pages fifty and fifty-one
$85.00 CAN. $57.50 US.
- Also used for the .58 cal. Springfield rifled muskets.
- Comes with shoulder sling.
- This is a very common pattern being offered by many sutlers, however, they always offer the sling separate.
- Ours is competitively priced, with the sling included.
- PRICE: $50.00 CAN. $32.00 US.
More cartridge boxes coming soon!